Copper Mountain Manual Therapy will be operating under the strict guidelines set out by Salt Lake County. Following these guidelines is mandatory in order to continue to provide care to clients. Anyone scheduling an appointment is certifying that they agree to abide by these regulations.
How we are implementing the county guidelines:
1. We are not providing treatments to anyone with any kind of fever, cough, sore throat or respiratory illness, regardless of whether they have tested positive for Covid-19 or not.
If you have any of these symptoms, please cancel your appointment, or let us know so we assist you to cancel your appointment. Anyone who comes to their appointment with any of these symptoms WILL be turned away.
2. Local Mandates will be honored in addition to aligning with current CDC guidelines. Please bring a face mask with you to your appointment if you choose to wear one.
3. Anyone having any of the above symptoms meets our criteria for "emergency cancellation" and will not be charged for an appointment canceled due to illness inside of 24 hours. Simply cancel your appointment using the "cancel" button inside your cancellation email Rachel@CopperMountainManualTherapy.com or contact us via Text or Call at (385) 355-1377 for help in canceling.
4. Please arrive on time for your appointment.
5. If you arrive early, please remain in your car until your appointment time in order to maintain appropriate distances from other people.
6. Please do not bring children or anyone else to your appointment with you, unless they are also being treated.
7. We continue to sanitize all high-touch surfaces in between each appointment. This takes a little bit of extra time, and we ask for understanding and patience. Arriving on time for your appointment will help us greatly in being able to keep on schedule.
Scheduling an appointment certifies you agree to follow these regulations in coming to your appointment.